At Knockeen Nursing Home we have a wide range of facilities including:
- 49 single rooms with TV and direct dial telephone.
- Welcoming reception area, where you can greet your visitors.
- Wi-Fi available
- Hospitality room to provide light refreshments for your visitors.
- Dedicated rest room with reading material and board games.
- Physical therapy room.
- Smoking room (for the use of residents only).
- Music facilities.
- Multiple Sitting Rooms with differing facilities. (Cinematic TV, Reading and Games).
- 3 Dining rooms.
- Celebrations are accommodated.
- Access to local amenities.
- Hairdressing Salon.
- Personal laundry service.
- Newspaper delivery available.
- Ample car parking.
- Easy access for disabled.
- Dedicated TV Rooms.
- Enclosed courtyards, landscaped gardens.
Day to day living at Knockeen Nursing Home is all about the Resident and person centred care.
We provide an extensive activity programme to meet each Resident’s needs.
We take personal interests and hobbies into consideration.
Social and recreational activities:
- Religious Services.
- Sonas Programme.
- Hand massage.
- Musician & Sing along.
- Art Classes.
- Mobility Programme.
- Imagination Gym.
- Dog Therapy.
- Card Games.
- Rest Room/Music Room/Library.
- Knitting & Craft Group.
- Cooking Class.
- Social outings to nearby attractions and places of interest.